The most common method of cleaning the solar panel is the use of manual labor, cleaning with water once a week or fortnightly. There are various other options available like the automated spray system that regularly hoses down the solar panels. Most of these methods use water, chemicals, and/or labor.
Solar panel manufacturers do not recommend the use of chemicals to clean the panels. Tap water and rainwater will not clean solar panels sufficiently to keep them running at maximum efficiency. Using detergents to clean solar panels leave a sticky microscopic film on the solar panels which actually attracts dirt and grime. Again, this will lead to your solar panels not operating efficiently.
THE CHALLENGES FACED BY SOLAR PANEL OWNERS
- Reduced impact: Although we’re moving toward renewable sources of energy to reduce environmental stress, the solar panel cleaning process can still be a hassle. Manual cleaning is often time-consuming, and as a result, it can be difficult to keep up with.
- Administrative Challenges: The deployment of local manpower can pose a challenge for management, as well as reduce the risk of damages if the labor is unskilled. By working with a team that is familiar with the area and its people, you can help to avoid any potential disasters that may occur, but hiring such labor won’t be economical.
- Water Consumption: Not only does manual cleaning require a lot of water, but it’s also tough on the environment, and managing it all can be quite stressful. When scheduling the time of cleaning, you have to consider the time of day. The ideal time for cleaning is early in the day or in the evening when it’s cooler. Optimal Cleaning Solutions can help you save money and resources while still getting your space clean!
- Pre-Cleaning Requirements: Before cleaning your solar panels with a pressure washer hose, there are a few preparatory steps that need to be taken, such as inspecting the panels for any loose or broken wires, damaged panels, or malfunctioning equipment. Once potential problems have been identified, necessary repairs can be made before moving on to the cleaning stage.
- Non-effective cleaning solutions: Water by itself is not an effective cleaner for solar panels. Additives are necessary to enhance the cleaning power of water. Optimized cleaning solutions have to be used that won’t shorten equipment’s life, damage the panels themselves or threaten the health of plants and shrubs surrounding the property.
NEED OF THE HOUR:
- An automated, hassle-free process that ensures maximum efficiency for cleaning solar panels.
- A solution to reduce the manpower involved during the cleaning process.
- A solution that decreases the usage of water for cleaning.
- A way to monitor any damages on panels in order to ensure a long life for panels.
Our innovative Robotic Cleaning as a Service using the unique Unicorn solar panel cleaning technology is one-of-a-kind, making it the perfect solution for those who want to clean their panels without using water or harmful chemicals. It’s also modular in design, so it can be customized to fit different panel configurations. Plus, its lightweight and easy-to-operate design make it the perfect choice for on-site operators. Unicorn not only cleans quickly and efficiently, but it’s also environment-friendly, meaning you can feel good when using them.
- Automatized ‘Air-wash’ Process: We’ve designed a cutting-edge, water-free robotic cleaning system that is environmentally sustainable, user-friendly, and efficient. This system is reliable and future-proof. The Unicorn robotic cleaning system uses Unique Air-wash Technology which employs a set of brushes made up of microfibers.
- Low Maintenance Machinery: Our cutting-edge robotic system is designed for low maintenance, so you won’t have to worry about high service costs. We introduced Air-wash Technology to decrease manpower requirements, and we’ve created a very efficient and low-maintenance system for your convenience.
- Water & Chemical Free: The Air-wash Technology doesn’t require water or chemicals to clean solar panels, which is a big advantage over existing water-based manual cleaning solutions.
- Automated Intelligent Features: With features like bird droppings and panel crack detection, an intelligent docking system, and a self-powered algorithm, it’s easy to monitor and diagnose your solar panels for repairs without any hassle.
- Fast & Efficient cleaning: Unicorn is one of the fastest machines available in the market with a cleaning speed of 2000 panels an hour for a continuous length table with a high level of cleaning efficiency.
Designed for India: Most solar projects in India are located on uneven terrain, which can cause the panels to be installed at different levels. Unicorn is designed to overcome this by being able to handle any kind of terrain, undulations, and misalignment. The robot is also able to move between panels with ease, even if there is a large gap between them. This makes it possible to cover a larger area and increase the efficiency of solar installation.
In case of any inquiries, please feel free to connect with us on 1860 2663 911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.