To receive maximum ROI on solar assets we need to make sure that the assets are constantly checked, well maintained and regularly updated. But performing these tasks require a lot of technical work and manpower. A solar asset is made up of many different and complex parts that include hardware and software. And some of these aspects require different trained professional to look after it. This means an increase in expenditure.
To tackle these problems Teqo has designed a comprehensive solution called the SolarPulse, which reduces the required manpower, saves costs, and improves performance. Let’s see what SolarPulse is and what it can do for an asset owner.
Know SolarPulse Better
SolarPulse is a cloud-based software application used to monitor and analyse data accumulated from different devices. It collects real-time data from different hardware, organizes it and updates us about the performance of the assets. This helps the asset owners and the O&M teams to optimize the performance of their utility and rooftop solar PV plant on a regular basis.
SolarPulse is an aid for solar asset owners as its big data architecture makes it future-ready enabling it to handle data processing need of a big plant. Also, it has an integrated forecast generating module to meet the regulatory needs of an asset owner. Here is a list of additional features that SolarPulse has:
- Mapping of the entire plant with multiple filters
- Remotely configure and control devices/parameters
- Provides analytics for history and live values
- Ad-Hoc and scheduled customer reporting through emails
- Interactive dashboards for long term analysis and KPI
- Supports open MODBUS and OPC compliant protocols out-of-the-box
- Performance comparison at every level
- Automated string deviations diagnosis with MAP identification
- Automated detection of grid outages and PR corrections
Benefits of SolarPulse
- Saves time and resources by automating the collection of data from multiple sources
- Swiftly identifies and analyses performance issues across portfolios
- Real-time notification of issues with reduced noise of false alarms
- Intelligent and easy navigation improves efficiency and productivity
- Simulate performance in real-time and identifies underperforming devices
- Quick incidence view, description and real-time value of each devices
- Tracks and measures performance losses due to soiling and degradation
- Designed to integrate with all devices on industry-standard protocol
- Ability to scale on Cloud with advanced analytics
Reasons to choose SolarPulse over comparable services
- SolarPulse has been developed over the span of 4 years by our team with an experience of managing over 1 GW of renewable energy assets.
- SolarPulse has a UI and Dashboard that is user-friendly and makes asset monitoring a highly productive activity.
- It also tracks every parameter and sends SMS / email notifications for alarming events.
- It is OEM-agnostic and works with all inverters, energy meters & weather stations.
- For us, customer satisfaction is our top most priority and so we constantly communicate with you to get your suggestions and feedback to design our products tailored to your needs.
SolarPulseTM is currently monitoring 1300 MW capacity of solar PV plants across 250+ sites. With an entry-level cost of just $420/MWp you get the ease of managing your asset at your fingertips.