Middleware – Cortex AgentTM
An Internet of Things (IoT) middleware that seamlessly integrates devices on industrial internet. It offers a complete suite of features for end-to-end management of various types of devices and applications for any cloud platform or centralized infrastructure.
OPC UA Compliant
- Address space: all data is represented hierarchically (e.g. files and folders) allowing for simple and complex structures to be discovered and utilised by OPC client
- On-demand: read and write data/information based on access-permissions
- Subscriptions: monitor data/information and report-by-exception when values change based on a client’s criteria
- Events: notify important information based on client’s criteria
- Supported profiles include OPC DA and AC. HDA profile coming soon
- Supports communication over opc.tcp, http and https. Can be configured to run in hybrid mode
Data Source Connectivity
- Supports connectivity with any device, any platform, any network. Currently supported device protocols include Modbus, SNMP and IEC61850. Connectivity to enterprise SCADA systems over OPC UA
- Device Protocol layers allows addition of device protocols at later stage
- Integration with OPC UA compliant solutions to acquire data in real-time and command processing
- Supports multiple messaging interfaces for remote data logging which include Kafka, ActiveMQ, MSMQ, MQTT
- Eliminate data loss due to connectivity with support for queues, automatically queues the data in case of connectivity loss
Currently supported databases : SQL Server, MongoDB and Casandra. Set your frequency for historisation on interval based or on-data change.
Inbuilt computations and low level analytics with inbuilt expression evaluation and editor.
End-to-end Device Management
Provides a repository to build and manage a device library locally or on the cloud model and profile devices once and use the models for faster deployments.